Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 2 of next step in my journey

Well today is a great day!  Not only am I down to 193.6 lbs  but I have been able to explain which products might help with menopause to a friend. I was also able to give the guys that were cutting down an uprooted tree some samples. What a great day!

I feel good and for those of you wondering here is what I told my friend:

Another question to answer is about menopause (Herbalife Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease However when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur!!)
Formulas 1 Shake,2 multivitamin,and Cell Activator are the base core products, so they are used for each and every situation. Then for menopause add the Women's Choice, Niteworks, Xtra Cal and/or Tang Kuei. you can take a look at my site for prices and packages.

Leave me a message or comment with a question about anything and I will be happy to answer it!

No comments:

Post a Comment